How to use multiple Google accounts in a one Desktop.com workspace?
You can access different Google accounts from the one Desktop.com workspace by using a custom app feature.
This guide works both if you have set up a Google Workspace with a branded domain or you have a free Google account
Let us show you how to use a custom app feature to access your different Google accounts:
Before we start, please, make sure, that you are logged in to all Google accounts you need to access from your Desktop.com workspace
2) Navigate to the Desktops menu and select a desktop you want to work with. Switch to the Apps section
3) If you already have apps added to the desktop, click +Add app inside the apps section
4) Alternatively, if you do not have apps section, click blue +Add button and then select Add an app option in the drop-down menu
5) Click Create Custom app button
6) Now, if you have a free Google Account you need to make your custom app URL looks like: https://email@example.com . Where [firstname.lastname@example.org] should be replaced with your actual email address.
If you have a paid branded Google Workspace, your custom app URL will look like: https://email@example.com. Where [firstname.lastname@example.org] should be replaced with your actual email address
Click Add application button once you've entered information
7) Now your Google Mail account has been created as the custom app and you can add this to your desktop
Below you can find a table with URLs' examples, which you need to use when setting up multiple account access to Google apps (table includes both examples for free accounts and paid Google workspaces: