The Desktop.com Password manager stores passwords for apps in one place. In this way, you will not have to select a username and password on the login page or push the login button each time you want to launch the app.
The Desktop.com Password manager will autofill your app credentials after you set them up for the app.
1) Open your Desktop.com app
2) Navigate to the Desktops menu and select the desktop you want to work with. Then navigate to the Apps section
3) To add app credentials, right click on the app (alternatively, click 3 dots button) and then select Choose password option
4) You will need to unlock the Password Manager by entering your Desktop.com account password
5) Click Add a login/password button
6) Enter login and password which you use for accessing this app. Click Create button when you are ready
7) If you have multiple credentials, just select which login/password should be used for accessing this app
8) You can access, edit/delete your saved credentials from the Passwords menu. Group Passwords section contains your credentials for Google, Microsoft and Apple apps. App Passwords section contains app credentials, which were created by you or shared with you. Other Passwords section contains passwords imported from other password managers and manually added passwords.
9) By clicking Create button next to Passwords, you can add manual passwords, create group passwords or import passwords from other password managers.
You can still change the password for logging in to Desktop.com by following the instructions on how to change your password. You will restore an access to your Desktop.com account, but your workspace owner will need to approve your password change in order to restore an access to your app credentials (as you will still have your old password set for unlocking app credentials before the owner’s approval)
Please, find more guides on using the Desktop.com in the related articles: