The Desktop.com Password manager stores passwords for apps in one place. In this way, you will not have to select a username and password on the login page or push the login button each time you want to launch the app.
The Desktop.com Password manager will autofill your app credentials after you set them up for the app.
1) Open your Desktop.com app
2) Click Unlock credentials button on the left-side panel
3) Enter a password for your Desktop.com account and click Unlock button
4) Right Click on the app and then click Choose password option in the drop-down menu
5) Click Add a login/password button
6) Enter credentials which you use for accessing this app and then click Create button
7) If you have multiple credentials, just select which login/password should be used for accessing this app
8) You can access, edit/delete your saved credentials from the Passwords menu. Group Passwords section contains your credentials for Google, Microsoft and Apple apps. App Passwords section contains app credentials, which were created by you or shared with you. Other Passwords section contains passwords imported from other password managers and manually added passwords.
9) By clicking Create button next to Passwords, you can add manual passwords, create group passwords or import passwords from other password managers.
10) You can also manage app password from Favorites.
You can still change the password for logging in to Desktop.com by following the instructions on how to change your password. You will restore an access to your Desktop.com account, but your workspace owner will need to approve your password change in order to restore an access to your app credentials (as you will still have your old password set for unlocking app credentials before the owner’s approval)
1) Open the Desktop.com app
2) Tap Expand menu button
3) Tap Unlock credentials button on the left-side panel
4) Enter a password for your Desktop.com account and then tap Unlock button
5) Tap 3 dots button and then choose Show app menu in the drop-down menu
6) Tap 3 dots button on the app and then Choose password in the drop-down menu
7) Tap Add a login/password button
8) Enter credentials which you use for accessing this app and then tap Create button
9) If you have multiple credentials saved for the app, you can choose which login/password will be used for accessing this app
10) You can access, edit/delete your saved credentials from the Passwords menu
Please, find more guides on using the Desktop.com in the related articles: