Entering your Google account credentials for Gmail will allow you to select these login details for any Google apps on your desktops, e.g. Drive, Calendar and Sheets.
Entering your Microsoft account credentials to MS Word will allow you to add those login details to all Microsoft apps on your desktops, e.g. Teams, Outlook and Hotmail. The same will work with Apple group
1) Open your Desktop.com app
2) Navigate to the . Start from unlockin your Password Manager: enter password for your Desktop.com account and click the Unlock Password Manager button when you are ready
3) Click the Add or import passwords button
4) Switch to the Group tab. Click arrow button and select the group of apps you would like to add passwords
5) Enter credentials that you are using for accessing apps from this group and click Create button.
6) You can edit/share or delete group apps credentials from the Group Passwords section
1) Open the Desktop.com app
2) Tap the Expand menu button
3) Navigate to the Passwords menu
3) You will need to unlock the Password Manager by entering your Desktop.com account password.
4) Tap the +Add button
5) Select the Group tab, then tap the Arrow button to select the apps group you want to add credentials
6) Enter credentials you are using for accessing these apps and tap the Create button when you are ready
7) To edit/share or remove groups passwords, tap the app group
8) Here you can manage credentials for the whole group of apps