Entering your Google account credentials for Gmail will allow you to select these login details for any Google apps on your desktops, e.g. Drive, Calendar and Sheets.
Entering your Microsoft account credentials to MS Word will allow you to add those login details to all Microsoft apps on your desktops, e.g. Teams, Outlook and Hotmail. The same will work with Apple group
1) Right click on any of the Google/Microsoft/Apple apps (alternatively, you can click 3 dots button). Select Choose password option in the drop-down menu
2) Click Add a login/password button
3) Enter credentials, which you use for accessing this group of apps and click Create button when you are ready
4) Now, when you add credentials for other apps from this group, you will be offered to choose this set of credentials
5) To change the credentials for a whole group of apps, navigate to the Passwords menu, select the group and click Edit button