Learn how to import bookmarks from your browser to your desktops using the Desktop.com browser plugin.
1) Open the Desktop.com app
2) Navigate to the Desktops and select a desktop you want to work with. Click the +Add content button
3) Select Import from browser option
4) Click the the Import from browser button
5) Click the Skip to links button on the bottom
6) Select links you want to add: you can import a whole folder or choose separate links. Click the Import selected links button to add them to your desktop
After you finished, your bookmarks will appear at your Links menu.