The workspace owners and administrators can invite users to workspaces.
Both Free and Pro accounts can invite users to their desktops. Free accounts can share the desktops only with internal members (i.e. people they have sent an invite to and that have created an account) and Pro accounts can share the desktops with internal members as well as external guests (people without a Desktop.com account) as well.
1) Click your workspace's name and then click the Settings button
2) Navigate to the Users menu
3) Click the Invite User button
4) You will see the sent invite in the Pending Invitations
If you need to revoke an invitation:
1) Click on the invitation, you want to revoke
2) Scroll down to the Danger Zone and click the Revoke invitation button
3) You will be offered to confirm or cancel this action
You can also resend the invitation by clicking the Resend to button
Now you can share you desktops with other users - Learn howhere