Do you like our new look?
We’ve made a couple of key design improvements for both the Settings and the User interface, such as:
- Separated company desktops from personal desktops in the desktop menu.
- Ability to rearrange order of your desktops.
- Added an overview of your custom apps in the App Store and settings menu
- Improved design and functionality when adding people to desktops in the Personal Premium and Teams accounts.
Drag & Drop
It's as easy as click, drag, and drop! You're able to drag & drop apps, links, and folders in two ways:
- Within your desktop.com account - Drag and drop links and folders from one desktop to another.
- Outside of desktop.com and into your desktop.com account - You’re also able to take links from your phone or laptop, and easily drag and drop them into your desktop.com account.
Link your different accounts
Did you create multiple Desktop.com accounts? Don't worry - you're not the only one.
If you do have multiple accounts, you are now able to link them with each other so that you can access them all without having to remember all of these different password and the constant logging in and out. Your different accounts will all be displayed in the left hand side panel.
It's also the easiest place to create a new Desktop.com account. Rather than click Link your Account, simply make the selection on the right-hand side of the page for which account type you'd like and it will guide you through the sign-up process.
App Store & Single-Sign-On (SSO) Update
Have you explored our integrated App Store for web apps? It’s jam packed with great tools in every category to make your life easier.
We’re also excited to let you know that the number of apps that support Single-Sign-On (SSO) has grown. You can easily check which ones of the apps added to your desktop(s) support SSO, by going to your account’s settings page and click on “SSO” in the left side menu.
Know of a good app that we haven’t added to the App Store? Please send us an email to email@example.com with the name and link to the app that you think we should add.
New videos on our YouTube channel
We have been adding a lot of new video content to our Knowledge Base and YouTube channel. Don’t forget to click the red “subscribe” button on our YouTube channel to get notified as new videos and demo videos are posted.