Desktop.com's core team consists of a handful of innovative individuals located all around the globe (Australia, Norway, Denmark, France & USA), with a genuine passion for all things web. We are all driven by a desire to optimize the way remote teams collaborate as well as the way both businesses and individuals can simplify their life through a smarter use of web apps.
How are we doing that?
By creating a unifying collaborative hub - Desktop.com - that ties together all of the loose ends, integrates with the most popular apps, combines the benefits, centralizes the key knowledge and allows for real cross-app/cross-team collaboration.
The Cornerstones of What We Believe In
- Teamwork - because innovation is heightened in team settings
- Simplify - because productivity thrives better without clutter and noise. This is reflected not only in the way we work internally, but also in the purpose behind the product that we’re creating.
- Openness - listening to team members and customers
- Trust - remote work requires integrity and self-discipline, and by hiring incredible people we avoid having to institute cumbersome rules or processes. We believe in the freedom to think, create and get things done on your own terms. Just like we trust each individual in our team, we will always strive to earn and maintain the trust of each and every customer
- Privacy - we have great respect for every person’s right to privacy and will take every measure to ensure compliance with all applicable privacy laws, not only because it’s legally required, but because we think it’s the right thing to do
- Flexibility - the ability to accept change, adapt and learn new things along the journey in the ever-changing landscape of the tech world is crucial in order to ensure that our product provides relevant value
- Long term we aim to create a solid high-quality product, build lasting relationships and plan for long-term scale, while also allowing ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate all the small victories along the way